Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November Favorites مفضلة نوفمبر



Here are a few favorites that I've been enjoying in the past month of November. Hope you enjoy the random picks.






1- Sweet Lemon : It is my favorite winter fruit. I do wait for winter just to eat those sweet slightly bitter, juicy sweet lemons. I think the only place they grow them is Iran, but I am not sure.

الليمون الحلو فاكهتي الشتوية المفضلة. أحب طعمها الحالي على مر و دايما أنطر الشتا عشان أستمتع فيها. طريقتي بأكلها أني اقصصها أقسام ودجز و أمص مايها. لذييذة و مفيدة وايد بعد. أعتقد المكان الوحيد إلي يزرعونها اهو ايران بس مو متأكدة.

2- The Lotus Eaters: I was looking for book recommendations online based on past reading and I got recommended this book based on me liking Anna Karenina. Overall I think it is a really good book ( although I could do without some of the intimacy ) but overall it a thrilling book with lots of details about the Vietnam war , the people and the culture of the country. I am  almost finished with the book and I will review it on goodreads.com once I am all done.

3- هذا الموقع وايد عجيب اذا ناوين تدرسون عيالكم بالبيت خلال أيام المدرسة تعززون القدرات و المهارات الي يتعلمونها باللغة العربية. الموقع اسمه alef-ba-ta.com
في وايد أقسام منها الألعاب /قصص/ أوراق / حروف و كلها مقدمة بطريقة حلوة و مشوقة حق الياهل. الموقع مناسب للأطفال من سن ٥- ٩ سنوات . أنا أكثر شي عجبني قسم الألعاب و أوراق العمل. كل يوم تقريبا أخلي بنتي اتلعب بقسم الألعاب ( ألعاب تعليمية تعلم الأحرف) أو أطبعلها أوراق عمل. الموقع مجاني لأول فترة بعدين في رسوم اشتراك $٢٥ حق ٣ اشهر حق طفلين و في خيارات اشتراك ثانية بعد.

4- I got this iPhone6 cover off the website cavaraty.com during their "black friday"sale. It is a really nice cover that looks good and chic, provides a good support and a comfortable handle and cleans up easily too and I've been really enjoying it. I got it for around kd 15.

هالسنة أغلب المحلات و المواقع كانو مسوين خصومات و عروض بال(الجمعة السودا) على قولت الأمريكان. شريت كفر التلفون هذا من موقع cavaraty.com بالسيل و كان سعره قريب ال ١٥ دينار.عجبني شكله و لونه أبيض مع ذهبي يبين كشخة ، مسكته حلوه و مريحة و يتنظف بسرعة بعد.

5- I hate the constant nagging and threatening for after school " do your homework" with my kids, and I hate spending my time with them struggling with this battle so I made a pledge not to bother with homework and school performance with my second daughter the way I did with my eldest. But I also don't want to set her off on a bad start so I set a simple reward program to motivate her to do her homework: everyday when she finishes her homework she gets a punch on a card, and for every 5 punches she gets a Kinder surprise . So far it's been working. You can off course make it a lot cuter and fancier than the simple card I am using but I just love simple solutions. And I also do this with my 11 years old but she gets a punch when she do her prayers on time.


لمن بنتي الكبيرة كانت بالإبتدائي كل يوم تقريبا بعد ما ترد من المدرسة كان في حنه و رنة و هواش و تهديد بس عشان تحل واجباتها أو تدرس. كرهت هالتجربة بصراحة و مابي يكون وقتي مع عيالي بهالطريقة فققرت أني بعد ما أدخل بواجباتهم و لا أدائهم بالممدرسة مجرد تشجيع و إشراف و اذا عندهم شي ايون يسألوني. بنتي الصغيرة هالسنة أولى و هم قلت أني ما بعيد الغلطة بس هم ما بيها تهمل واجباتها و دروسها  و من أول الطريج تكون كسلانة و مهملة فسويتلها نظام تشجيع بسيط. يبت كرت و سطرته مربعات . كل يوم تخلص واجباتها تخرم مربع و لمن يصيرون ٥ تاخذلها واحد كندر سبرايس. للحين النظام ناجح :)

No comments:

Post a Comment